95-IX – 5HP
The Speck Model 95 is setting new standards with many firsts in the industry. Look for the largest one piece plastic casing design with integrated strainer basket, easy on/off two-piece lid, and 4″ quick disconnect unions. These features combined with our unique mechanical seal results in a medium head pump with the “highest flow” of any one piece plastic pump in the market today. This pump is ideally suited for high-rate sand filter applications as well as water features. Speck’s high quality continues in the Model 95 with positive advances to benefit the consumer and the environment.
- Largest, one-piece housing design with integrated strainer basket and easy on/off two-piece lid.
- Quiet and efficient medium head pump performance.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 4″ quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Wrench for unions and lid is included with each pump.
- Flanges are available upon request.
- Available with a heavy duty energy efficient Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) or Open Drip Proof (ODP) motor designs. (Model 95-IX & Model 95-X requires a motor starter.)
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.